How do I find out how old my Android phone is?
In most Android brands, you can check your phone’s manufacturing date in your device’s settings. You simply have to go to Settings and look for the “About Phone” tab. The section showing your phone’s details may also use words like Your Phone, About, or Phone Data.
How do I find out the date of my phone?
Via Google Dashboard
- Open your Google Account Dashboard by clicking the link on your desktop or mobile browser.
- Click on the Android card under Your Google services section.
- You will find the activation date of your Android mobile or tablet right below the device name.
How do I find out how old my Samsung phone is?
Check Samsung Mobile Manufacturing Date Using Code
Open the Phone app and dial *#12580*369#. On the next screen, check out the RF Cal section and you will find the manufacturing date of your Samsung device mentioned in front of it.
How can I check my IMEI online?
How to find the IMEI number on your Android phone:
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone.
- Scroll down and tap on About Phone.
- Scroll down and you will find the number under IMEI.
How do I know which country my phone is from?
The 7th and 8th number of the IMEI represents its country of origin or the country in which the phone was manufactured or assembled. In the above Example we can see that the 7th and 8th Digits are – 04. This is How we can know the Country of Origin of the Phone.