How do you add someone to an existing group text?
How to add someone to a group iMessage
- Tap the group iMessage that you want to add someone to.
- Tap the group icons at the top of the thread.
- Tap the info button , scroll down, then tap Add Contact .
- Type the contact that you want to add, then tap Done.
How do you add someone to a group text on Android?
Add a person
- Tap the group conversation that you want to add someone to.
- Tap the top of the group conversation.
- Tap , then tap Add Contact.
- Enter the contact information for the person you want to add. Then tap Done.
How do you add someone to a group message on Samsung?
Tap the group chat you want to add someone to. In the upper right, tap the profile icon. Choose one of the following: Add a person directly: Tap Add people Tap the person’s name Done. Send someone a link: Tap Group details Share invite link Choose an app to send the link.
How do you edit a group text on Android?
Edit group message options
- Open Messages .
- Tap More Settings Advanced. Group messaging.
- Choose mass text or group MMS as your default.
Why won’t my iPhone let me add someone to a group text?
2 Answers. You cannot add people to a group message if one or more of the people does not have an iPhone. You also cannot add people to an already existing iMessage group chat if they do not have an iPhone. In this case, one of the people that was in the group chat doesn’t have an iPhone.
How do I add someone to my messages?
Add a new contact from a group conversation
- Open the Messages app .
- Select a group conversation with the number you want to add as a contact.
- Tap More. Details.
- Tap the number you want to add. Add contact.
Can you add an Android to an Imessage group chat?
However, all of the users, including the Android, user needs to be included when you create the group. “You can’t add or remove people from a group conversation if one of the users in the group text is using a non-Apple device. To add or remove someone, you need to start a new group conversation.”
How many people can be in a group text?
The maximum number of recipients depends largely on your mobile device and carrier. Some older phones only offer up to 10 recipients but some models may allow you to choose up to 30 recipients. Group messages are typically sent as an MMS and must be enabled from the settings.
How do you remove or add someone to a group text?
Anyone in the group message can add or remove someone from the conversation. To add a person to a group message, tap Details, then tap Add Contact. You can remove a person from a group message. Tap Details, then swipe from right to left on the name of the person you want to remove.