How do you set a text to send at a certain time?
How to Schedule a Text Message on Android (Samsung Smartphones)
- Open the Samsung SMS app.
- Draft your text message.
- Tap the “+” button near the text field or the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- The three dots will open the calendar.
- Select the date and time.
- Tap “Send” to schedule.
Can I schedule a text message on android?
Create your text. Tap and hold the send button (instead of just tapping it). A schedule menu pops up. Choose when you’d like to send it — either later today, later tonight, tomorrow or a date and time in the future.
How do you schedule a text on Samsung?
Start the Samsung Messages app and create a text message, but don’t send it. Tap the arrow to the left of the text field to see additional options, then tap the plus button. In the library of options that pops up, tap “Schedule message.” Set the time and date that you want to send the message, then tap “Done.”
How do you send a delayed text on Android 2020?
To schedule a message, when you are in a conversation, tap on the 3–dots menu present at the top right corner of the app. On the drop-down menu, tap on the “Schedule a message” option and then enter the date, time, and content of the message. When you are done, hit send.
How do you set a text to send at a certain time on iPhone?
How to schedule a text message on your iPhone
- Enter your text, add a photo if you wish, then tap “Schedule date” and select the time and date at which the message will be sent. …
- “Don’t repeat” is the default setting; to create a message that will be sent periodically, tap “Repeat” and select the appropriate option.
Can you time delay a text message?
Unfortunately, neither SMS nor most messaging apps – including iMessage – allow you to draft a text in advance and schedule it to be sent out on a later date. … But a new iOS application called Scheduled can help.
How do I schedule a text message on my Samsung Galaxy s21?
How do I send Scheduled Messages on my Samsung Phone?
- 1 Launch the Messages app.
- 2 Start a conversation or tap on an existing conversation.
- 3 Tap on the + icon.
- 4 Select Scheduled Message.
- 5 Select the desired Time and Date and then tap on DONE.
- 6 Type up your message and then tap on to send your message.
How do I send a message on Samsung?
To create and send a text message, you will need to:
- On the home screen, choose Messages or swipe up to access your apps and choose Messages from the Samsung folder.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Tap the plus (+) icon and select the contact you’d like to message.
- Tap Done.
- Type your message, then tap the Send icon.
How do I change message settings on Samsung?
Change advanced messaging settings
From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray. Tap the Messages icon. Tap Menu > Settings > Chat settings.