Can I send photos from Android to iPhone?
On your Android, tap the Connect to Phone button on the top to connect with your iPhone. Step 5. On your Android device, tap on Local > Photos > Select the photos you want to transfer > Tap Send to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without a computer.
How do I share between iPhone and Android?
Method 6: share files from Android to iPhone by Shareit app
- Download the Shareit app and install it on both the Android and iPhone devices. …
- You can send and receive files using this app. …
- On the Android device press the “Send” button. …
- Now select the files you want to transfer from Android to your iPhone.
What is the easiest way to share photos between iPhone and Android?
Just select the photos or videos that you want to send, tap the share icon in the bottom-left corner, and choose the app that you want to use to share. Just note, images texted to Android phones might be very low resolution due to compression. You also have the option to send an iCloud link via Mail or Messages.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
Why can’t I send pictures from Android to iPhone?
As we know that pictures and videos are sent across using the MMS services, your Android device must have a good network connection or else you won’t be able to send or receive MMS messages. … The process of changing the MMS setting to send pictures and videos to an iPhone device using your Android phone is easy.
How do I send full quality pictures from Android to iPhone?
- Log in with the same Google account in Photos app on both the Android and iPhone. Then, enable the backup and wait for photos and videos to sync between both devices. …
- OR select all the photos you wish to share. Click the Share button, select the recipient from your list of contacts, and tap Send.
Can you share iCloud photos with Android?
Sharing iCloud photos with an Android device
Open the Photos app on your iOS phone to get started. Click on the Shared cloud icon in the navigation bar at the bottom. Now select some of the albums you want to share to Android device.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without app?
Download and launch Xender on both devices. On your Android phone, tap the green share button below the screen; then select Xender will create a Mobile Hotspot now. Over to the iPhone; tap the Receive button and select Scan connect to scan the QR code on your Android.
How do you sync photos from iPhone to Android?
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer. …
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let’s move to your Android phone.
Can you share photos with non iPhone users?
Non-Apple friends only can view the shared photos (in a clunkily-designed web-based viewer at that). They cannot add photos to shared albums, leave comments, or otherwise interact with the album like your friends with iPhones can.