Can I have two languages on my Android phone?
Change or add a language
You can use up to 3 languages with the Google Assistant on your device: your Android language, plus 2 Assistant languages. On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold Home or say “Hey Google.” Languages. … To add another language, tap Add a language.
How can I add another language to my Android?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
Can I add one more language?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app. Languages & input. Under “Keyboards,” tap Virtual keyboard. Languages.
Are you google assistant?
Ready to help, wherever you are
Your one Google Assistant extends to help you across devices, like Google Home, your phone, and more. You can access it with long press home on Android, Ok Google, or a squeeze on Pixel phones.
How do I type two Languages on my Samsung keyboard?
Under Keyboards, select On-screen keyboard and then Samsung Keyboard. Here you will see the languages already selected for your device (it could just be one). To add more, just tap Languages and types and then Manage input languages. Find your desired language and slide the toggle to activate.
How do I add a language to my Samsung?
How to add/remove languages on Samsung Mobile Device?
- Go to Settings. Select General Management.
- Select Language. Select Add language if your preferred language is not shown.
- Find and tap on the language you want to add e.g. Filipino.
How do I add a language to my Samsung phone?
Android 6.0 – Swype keyboard
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap Default keyboard.
- Tap ADD KEYBOARDS.
- On Google voice typing, move the switch to ON.
How do I download a language?
Choose & download languages
- Make sure you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Translate app .
- On either side of the screen, at the top, tap the language.
- Next to the language you want to download, tap Download. . …
- If asked to download the language file, tap Download.
How do I put two languages on my iPhone keyboard?
How to toggle between languages on your iPhone
- Go to Settings > General.
- Scroll down until you see Language & Region.
- On Language & Region screen, tap Add Language. You can add multiple languages to your iPhone. Laura McCamy/Business Insider.
- Choose the language you want from the menu. You can add more than one language.
How do I add languages on Whatsapp?
Android: Go to your phone’s Settings > System > Languages & input > Languages. Tap and hold a language to move it at the top, or tap Add a language .
How do I type in a different language on Windows 10?
Add a keyboard
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Time & Language > Language.
- Under Preferred languages, select the language that contains the keyboard you want, and then select Options.
- Select Add a keyboard and choose the keyboard you want to add.
How do I use multiple languages on Whatsapp?
How to change the language on Android for the entire system?
- Open the Settings app from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap on System (gear icon).
- Tap on Language & input (globe icon).
- Tap on Languages (icon with multilingual characters).
- Choose to ‘Add a language’ (plus button).
How do I add languages to Google assistant?
To add a second language to Assistant:
- On your mobile device, open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account Assistant settings Languages Add a language.
- Choose another language.