How do I turn on voicemail on Android?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
How do I activate my voicemail?
How to Set Up Carrier Voicemail on an Android Phone
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon and then choose the Settings command. …
- On the settings screen, choose Call Settings.
- On the call settings screen, choose Voicemail or Voicemail Service.
- Choose My Carrier, if it isn’t chosen already.
Why is my voicemail not working on my Android phone?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to. There are other ways you can stay in contact, however.
How do I activate voicemail on Samsung?
Set Up Voicemail
- From the home screen, select the. Phone app.
- Select the Keypad tab, then select the Visual Voicemail icon. Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key from the Phone app. …
- Select Continue.
- Select OK. Did you get the help you needed?
Does Samsung have a voicemail app?
Samsung Voicemail Setup
The Samsung Visual Voicemail app comes pre-installed on Android phones. … Select Allow for SMS Messages, Phone and Contacts.
Why cant I set up my voicemail on my iPhone?
If you can’t set up Visual Voicemail, contact your carrier to make sure that your plan supports the feature. … Check your Visual Voicemail after each step: Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. Check for a carrier-bundle update: Go to Settings > General > About.