How do I transfer from iPhone to android?
Transfer other files from iPhone to Android
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone button near the top-left.
- Select File Sharing.
- Pick the app you want to transfer files from.
- Choose the file you want to transfer and pick Save to.
- Select where you want the file saved.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
Can you link an iPhone to an android?
Install all your Google apps on iOS
If you primarily store your data in Google apps like Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Maps—you’ll be able to access it on both iOS, iPadOS, and Android. … Google will automatically store your data in the cloud and sync it to multiple phones or tablets.
What happens when you switch from iPhone to Android?
If you have all of your contacts, calendar events, photos, documents, and more synced with iCloud, and everything’s on your iPhone, you’ll likely have to re-sync everything on your Android phone. Android’s version of the cloud is housed in your Google apps, like Docs, Gmail, Contacts, Drive, and more.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
What app can i use to transfer data from iPhone to Android?
Part 2: Best iOS to Android Apps on mobile devices
- Google Drive. Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app. …
- SHAREit. The SHAREit is another good iOS to Android transfer app. …
- Move to Android. …
- Samsung Smart Switch. …
- FileTransfer. …
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
Which is better Android or iOS?
Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android’s widgets are much more useful than Apple’s.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to Android?
To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. … It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.