How do I restore WhatsApp from iCloud to Android?
Launch the WhatsApp now and activate it with the same phone number that was configured before. WhatsApp will then look for a backup over iCloud. Hit on “Restore Chat history” and you’re done.
How do I restore my WhatsApp backup from iPhone to Android?
Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone. Sign in to your WhatsApp account. WhatsApp will pop up asking you whether to restore data from backup for the first time. Choose on “Restore” if prompted to restore from WhatsApp iCloud and wait until it’s done.
How do I restore my WhatsApp from iCloud?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
Can we transfer WhatsApp chat from iPhone to Android?
However, according to the latest update, WhatsApp users from iOS platform can easily transfer their chats from Android devices to Apple devices without the risk of losing it. The ease of transferring WhatsApp data from iOS to Android is now available on data restore tool which is present on Android devices by default.
How do I access WhatsApp on my iCloud?
How to read WhatsApp iCloud backup with WhatsApp Pocket?
- Please check your WhatsApp iCloud backup on iPhone. Settings->Apple ID->iCloud->Manage Storage, make sure you can see “WhatsApp Messages” under Documents & Data.
- Turn on iCloud Drive on your Mac. …
- Check your WhatsApp iCloud backup on your Mac.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android?
How it works
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In” to access your iCloud backup data.
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
How do I restore my WhatsApp chats?
To restore your backup:
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your number.
- When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT. …
- WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files after your chats are restored.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung?
Open WhatsApp on your iPhone, and find the “Email Chat” option by clicking Settings> Chat Settings> Chat History> Email Chat. Step 2. Then, you can select the WhatsApp conversation you want to transfer to Samsung, and then a pop-up window will appear, prompting “Attaching media will generate a larger email”.
Can I backup WhatsApp on iPhone to Google Drive?
By default, most of the iPhone settings are enabled to make an automatic backup with iCloud storage. … However, you can use Android intermediator to back up the WhatsApp messages to Google Drive from the iPhone. Initially, transfer the WhatsApp from iPhone to Android and then create a backup from Android to Google Drive.
Can you transfer iCloud to Google Drive?
All you have to do is download each file from your iCloud Drive at icloud.com and re-upload everything to Google Drive. The painstaking part comes in the fact that you have to download each individual file from your iCloud Drive. There is no way to batch-download or batch-transfer anything out of your iCloud Drive.
How do I download WhatsApp backup from iCloud to PC?
iCloud Drive Backups
- Open Settings, tap on the Apple ID banner at the top, and then tap on iCloud.
- Scroll down to find WhatsApp in the list and tap the switch to toggle it on.
- Launch WhatsApp.
- Tap on the Settings menu (the gear), then the Chats button, and Chat Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now to run a backup.