Can I transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone?
You can also transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone using email. … On your Android device, open WhatsApp and go to ‘Settings’. Click on ‘Chats’ and then select ‘Chat history‘. Click on ‘Export Chat’ and select the contact whose chat you want to transfer.
How do I restore WhatsApp Chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Go to Apps & Data in Settings and tap on Restore from iCloud Backup. Here you will sign in with your Apple ID. After signing up, tap on “Choose backup” and select WhatsApp Backup and other files from the list of available backups in iCloud. Tap on Restore and wait for the files to download on your iPhone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 12?
Choose Phone Switcher > Click Social Messages Messenger option > Click WhatsApp to Device.
- Choose WhatsApp to Device.
- Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone.
- Make a Backup of Your WhatsApp on Android.
- Restore WhatsApp to iPhone Now.
- Click on WhatsApp and Start Transfer on PhoneTrans.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11?
Method 1: Use a desktop app to copy WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 11
- Step 1: Backup Android WhatsApp chat history to local storage. …
- Step 2: Disconnect WhatsApp from G Drive. …
- Step 3: Connect the Android device to computer and download modified WhatsApp on your Android.
How do I get my old WhatsApp messages on my new phone?
How to restore your chat history
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your number.
- When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT. …
- WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files after your chats are restored.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
Google Drive is a great way to backup WhatsApp messages and chats. … This is because Android WhatsApp uses Google Drive for backups while iPhone OS uses the iCloud option. Therefore, to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud directly is impossible given the different formats of these storage mechanisms.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
To do this: ‘Settings’ > tap ‘[Your Name]’ on top > ‘iCloud’ > toggle on ‘WhatsApp’. Launch the WhatsApp on this new iPhone and verify the same phone number. Let the WhatsApp to detect backup over your iCloud. Hit on the ‘Restore Chat History’ option when prompted.
How do I restore my WhatsApp messages on my new iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp Messages on iPhone Using iCloud Drive
- Connect the iPhone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to “Settings” on the old iPhone, tap on your name.
- Choose “iCloud” and turn on “iCloud Drive”.
- Open “WhatsApp” and go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Chats”, choose “Chat Backup”.
- Then click on the “Back Up Now” option.