How do I change my primary Google account on Android?
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Google/Google Settings.
- Tap on the dropdown arrow next to the current default Google account.
- Tap a different account.
How do I switch my default Google account?
You can change your default Google account by signing out of all your Google accounts, and then signing back into the one you want as your default. The first Google account you sign back into will be set as your default until you log out of them all again.
How do I change Google account on Samsung?
On a browser, like Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myaccount.google.com.
- In the top right, tap your profile photo or name.
- Tap Sign out or Manage accounts. Sign out.
- Sign in with the account you want to use.
- Open the file in Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
How do I logout of my Google account on my Android phone?
From the Smartphone Settings
Open the Settings app from the app drawer. Go to Accounts and select our Google Account which you want to logout. Tap the Remove account button here to finally log out of your Google Account.
How do I change my default email app on Android?
Step-by-step instructions to manage default apps:
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone.
- Go into Apps & notifications.
- Hit Advanced.
- Select Default apps.
- Pick the apps you want for each option.
How do I change my default email on Android?
Go to Google settings from within your phone’s Settings or by opening the Google Settings app. Go to Accounts & privacy. Select Google Account > choose the email to replace your current primary account. The selected email becomes the primary email account on the selected Android device.
How do I logout of my Google account?
Sign out on your computer
Open Gmail. In the top right, click your photo. Click Sign out.
How can I access my Gmail account without phone verification?
Open the Google Account Settings > Security > 2-Step Verification and click on the Turn off button. Enter Google account password and click Enter to verify. That’s it, this will deactivate 2-step verification allowing you to log in through any device without needing verification code.