How do I get my phone screen back to normal?
Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab. Scroll down until you locate the currently running home screen. Scroll down until you see the Clear Defaults button (Figure A). Tap Clear Defaults.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap the home button.
- Select the home screen you want to use.
- Tap Always (Figure B).
How do I remove items from my Android home screen?
To remove an item from the Home screen
- Tap and hold the item (note that the Quick Keys are replaced by an icon of a trash can).
- Drag the item to at the top of the screen.
- When the Remove icon changes to , lift your finger.
Where is my home screen on my Android phone?
Go to Home screen
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Home or Home .
How can I hide app in Android?
How to hide apps on your Android phone
- Long-tap on any empty space on your home screen.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the button for home screen settings.
- Scroll down on that menu and tap “Hide apps.”
- In the menu that pops up, select any apps you want to hide, then tap “Apply.”
How do I put icons on my home screen?
When the “Apps” screen displays, touch the “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen. Swipe to the left to scroll through the various available widgets until you get to the “Settings shortcut.” Hold your finger down on the widget… …and drag it to the “Home” screen.
How do I delete screens on my Samsung?
Remove Home Screen Panel
- From a home screen, pinch in on the screen. Place two fingers on the screen and bring them together.
- Select and hold the appropriate panel then drag it to Remove. (located at the top).
How do I clean up my pages on Android?
To clean up Android apps on an individual basis and free up memory:
- Open your Android phone’s Settings app.
- Go to the Apps (or Apps and Notifications) settings.
- Make sure All apps is selected.
- Tap on the app you wish to clean.
- Select Clear Cache and Clear Data to remove the temporary data.
How do I delete blank pages on my android?
Instead of tapping the device home button twice, do the following:
- Tap the home button to make sure you’re on the home screen.
- Use the pinch gesture (as if zooming out — fingers move toward one another)
- Tap and hold the page to be removed.
- Drag the page to the X at the top of the screen (Figure C)
Where is home screen layout?
To change back to the Android Home screen
From the EasyHome screen, tap the Apps icon > Settings > Home screen > Select Home > Home.