How do I mass delete emails on Android?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Launch the Email app.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the messages you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold any message in your Inbox to highlight it.
- Tap the small circle labeled “All” to highlight all messages. …
- Tap the Delete button to delete all selected messages.
How do you delete a lot of emails at the same time?
Delete multiple emails
To select and delete consecutive emails, in the message list, click the first email, press and hold the Shift key, click the last email, and then press the Delete key.
How do you mass delete emails on Samsung Galaxy?
Delete Multiple Emails
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. …
- Tap Email .
- From an Inbox, tap the Menu icon .
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the circle to the left of the appropriate messages. …
- Tap Delete (upper-right).
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do I bulk delete emails in Gmail on Android?
How to Delete Gmail Emails in Bulk on Android
- To start, open the folder where you want to delete emails.
- Tap the circular icon to the left of any individual message you wish to delete; you can also press and hold the message to select it. …
- Go down your chosen folder and tap any and all emails you wish to delete.
How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
Sadly, there isn’t a snappy way to cut them immediately. Instead of clicking a nifty button, you’ll have to press and hold the Shift key. Click the first email, keep holding down Shift, click the last email and then hit Delete.
How do I delete Gmail in bulk?
Watch video above.
- Filter Emails. To get started, log into your Gmail inbox as you’d always do. …
- Select all messages. Next, check a little box under the the search bar to select all displayed messages. …
- Select all Conversations. …
- Delete all Messages. …
- Empty Trash.
How do I delete 3000 emails?
deleting ALL 3000 EMAILS .
- Click the select-all check-box (to the left of the Refresh button) to select everything on the current page.
- Click the link that appears to “select all XXX conversations in
- Click the Delete button.
Can I delete more than 50 emails at a time in Gmail?
Select All Emails In Your Gmail
If you have emails in your inbox from months or years ago, there is a very simple way to delete all of them. Look for the option to “Select all xxxx conversation in Primary”, this allows you to select more than 50 emails in your inbox for deletion.
How do I delete all my emails at once on Samsung?
How to delete all email on a Samsung Galaxy S10
- Open the Email app and sign into your account.
- Tap and hold any email in your Inbox. …
- Tap the small circle labeled “All,” located in the upper left corner of the screen. …
- Tap the button labeled “Delete,” located in the lower-right corner of the screen.