Where is my playlist on my Android phone?
How do I access my playlist? Tap on Library. Select Playlists from the top menu. Scroll down to see My Playlists and Followed Playlists.
How do I access my playlist?
You can go to the Library tab to view all of your playlists. You can also manage your playlists in YouTube Studio. If a video or channel’s audience is “made for kids” and you’re on a homepage, you can’t add it to a playlist. You can still add content from search results into playlists.
Where is the playlist on my Samsung phone?
Follow these five easy steps:
- Find an album or song in the library. Locate music you want to add to a playlist.
- Touch the Menu icon by the album or song. The menu icon is shown in the margin.
- Choose the Add to Playlist command.
- Choose New Playlist.
- Type a name for the playlist and then touch the OK button.
How do I get my playlist back?
If you deleted a playlist within the last 90 days, you can get it back:
- Log in to your account page.
- Click Recover playlists in the menu on the left.
- Click RESTORE by the playlist you want to recover.
- Open Spotify and find the restored playlist at the bottom of your playlist collection.
Where is playlist on my phone?
For Android tablet
On the left sidebar, select “Playlist”. On the right pane, select the playlist that you want to play. When you tap on a video to play, it will only play that video and won’t continue to the next video.
Where do I find my library tab?
To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
How do I find my Amazon playlist?
To add music to your playlist:
- Open the More Options menu (three vertical dots) next to a song or album.
- Select the Add to Playlist option.
- Choose the playlist you wish to add your selection to.
How do I make a playlist on my Samsung Galaxy phone?
From the Home screen, touch Apps. Touch Music. Touch CREATE PLAYLIST. Enter a name for the playlist and touch CREATE.
How do I transfer a playlist to my Samsung?
How do I transfer playlists from one phone to another? Go to the “DEVICE” tab and select the Android Phone from which you want to transfer the music files. Click on the “Transfer Music to Other Device” and follow the on screen instructions to transfer the whole music library from one Android Phone to the other.