How do I lock my power button?
Power button instantly locks
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Lock screen.
- Tap Power button instantly locks to checkmark and enable the device to instantly lock the screen by pressing the Power/Lock Key or remove the checkmark to disable it.
Can I disable my power button?
Disabling power button is not natively supported on Android and the screen will turn off as soon as you press the button.
How do I lock my Samsung power button?
Steps to suppress Power Button on Android devices using SureLock
- Access SureLock Settings by tapping on SureLock Home Screen 5 times and using the secret passcode.
- Tap SureLock Settings.
- On the SureLock Settings screen, tap Suppress Power Button/Keyboard.
- Tap on Done to complete.
How do I lock my screen without the power button?
To lock your phone without a power button, try double-tapping your screen. Many modern Android devices have a double-tap to unlock and lock feature available.
How do I lock my Samsung m21 without the power button?
Because there are plenty of ways to turn your screen off and lock the device, and here are 9 great examples.
- #1. Use Floating Softkeys (Android 2.2+)
- #2. Let Gravity Do It for You (Android 2.3.3+)
- #3. Give It a Quick, Firm Shake (Android 4.0.3+, Root)
- #4. Swipe Your Screen (Android 4.0+)
- #5. …
- #6. …
- #7. …
Where is the power lock button on my phone?
The Power button: The Power button is on the top-right side of the phone. Press it for a second, and the screen lights up. Press it for a second while the phone is on and the phone goes into sleep mode. To shut down the phone completely, simply press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
How do I disable the screen lock button on my Android?
How to disable the lock screen on Android
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Screen lock. Source: Joe Maring / Android Central.
- Enter your PIN/password.
- Tap None.
- Tap Yes, remove. Source: Joe Maring / Android Central.
How do I get rid of the home button on Android?
Touch “Settings” -> “Display” -> “Navigation bar” -> “Buttons” -> “Button layout”. Choose the pattern in “Hide navigation bar” -> When the app opens, the navigation bar will be automatically hidden and you can swipe up from the bottom corner of the screen to show it.