How do I turn on voicemail on Android?
Change your greeting
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Next to the greeting you want to use, tap More Set as active.
How do I set up voicemail on my Samsung Android?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
How do I set up voicemail on my Android Phone for free?
Ways to set up voicemail on Android
- Enter a PIN or password when prompted by the voice command.
- Record your name by speaking when prompted by the voice command.
- Choose the default greeting message or record a new one when prompted by the voice command.
- Follow the voice commands to edit further settings.
How do I activate voicemail on Samsung?
Set Up Voicemail
- From the home screen, select the. Phone app.
- Select the Keypad tab, then select the Visual Voicemail icon. Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key from the Phone app. …
- Select Continue.
- Select OK. Did you get the help you needed?
Why is my voicemail not working on my Android?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to. There are other ways you can stay in contact, however.
Does Samsung have a voicemail app?
Samsung Voicemail Setup
The Samsung Visual Voicemail app comes pre-installed on Android phones. … Select Allow for SMS Messages, Phone and Contacts.
How do I get my voicemail password?
If you don’t have access to your online account, you can dial in to your voicemail by pressing and holding the ‘1’ key on your phone’s keypad. After your phone connects to the voicemail system, you can access your password settings by pressing ‘*’, followed by the 5 key.