Can you transfer a Clash of Clans account from iOS to Android?
In order to transfer your village between an iOS and Android device, it needs to be connected to Game Center/Google+. … For Android, open Clash of Clans and connect your village to Google+ in the in-game settings by clicking the Google+ sign in button.
Can I transfer my game progress from iphone to Android?
There’s no simple way to move your gaming progress from iOS to Android or the other way round. So, the best way to move your gaming progress is to connect the game to the internet. Most popular online games already require you to have an account on their cloud – that’s how you can always keep your progress intact.
How do I transfer my Clash of Clans account from Android to Iphone?
Open Clash of Clans on both your devices and follow these steps:
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices.
- Press the button that fits your current device.
- Select which type of device you want to link your village TO.
- Use the device code provided on your OLD DEVICE and enter it on your NEW DEVICE.
How do I link my clash of clans account from my iPhone to Gmail?
Now open clash of clans in your iphone within 2 minutes. Go to settings->link a device->this is new device . Enter code to link-> the app refreshes and restarts and your iphone is now liked to your google id.
How do you get my old clash of clans account back?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Clash of Clans application.
- Go to In Game Settings.
- Make sure you are connected to your Google+ account, so your old village will get linked to it.
- Press Help and Support.
- Press Report an Issue.
- Press Other Problem.
Is it legal to sell Clash of Clans accounts?
No. It is clearly written in coc forums that selling of account is an illegal act. And account can be blocked for life time.
How can I transfer my Clash of Clans account without old phone?
For Android: Login to Google Play services with the same old ID. Done. Enjoy. Contact supercell to restore your account on your new device.
Yes, you can.
- Open the settings in the game.
- Add your Supercell ID – create a new one with your new Google account.
- Find the OTP in your mail, type it in, and you’re done.
How do I remove my supercell ID from another device?
You can just press button with the mark”X” beside your supercell id while logging in. go to that mobile and remove it.
How can I get used to Android after iPhone?
How to switch from iPhone to Android
- Step 1: Back up data on Google Drive. …
- Step 2: Back up or transfer your photos. …
- Step 3: Convert your contacts. …
- Step 4: Move your music. …
- Step 5: Sync your iPhone and Android phone. …
- Step 6: Sign into/ download your replacement apps. …
- Step 7: Sync your browser bookmarks. …
- Step 8: Disable iMessage.
What happens when you switch from iPhone to Android?
If you have all of your contacts, calendar events, photos, documents, and more synced with iCloud, and everything’s on your iPhone, you’ll likely have to re-sync everything on your Android phone. Android’s version of the cloud is housed in your Google apps, like Docs, Gmail, Contacts, Drive, and more.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android?
Transfer other files from iPhone to Android
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone button near the top-left.
- Select File Sharing.
- Pick the app you want to transfer files from.
- Choose the file you want to transfer and pick Save to.
- Select where you want the file saved.