How do I transfer music from Android to iPhone?
Go to Library > Music, then drag the music files from your Android device into iTunes. Click iPhone > Music, then sync your library by clicking Sync.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
How do I transfer music from my Android to my iPhone without a computer?
Part 2: How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone without Computer via Cloud Player
- Step 1: Download Cloud Player on your iPhone and get WiFi sources. …
- Step 2: Connect your Android to iDevice with an IP address. …
- Step 3: Upload the music on Android and listen to the music on your iPhone.
Can u Bluetooth music from Android to iPhone?
Apple does not allow non-Apple devices to share files with its products using Bluetooth! In other words, you cannot transfer files from an Android device to an iPhone crossing operating system boundaries with Bluetooth.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
Is there an app to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone?
Google photos app is another sure way of transferring photos from an android device to iPhone device. … When you have done this, download and install the google photos app from itunes ios store. Then open the app and click on the backup and sync feature. Photos will start showing up on your iPhone.
Can you bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
Bluetooth is an excellent option to transfer photos and videos across both Android and iPhone devices. This is because Bluetooth is available on both Android and iOS devices, making it widely useful. Furthermore, you don’t have to download a third-party app to transfer pictures via Bluetooth.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone?
Method 6: share files from Android to iPhone by Shareit app
- Download the Shareit app and install it on both the Android and iPhone devices. …
- You can send and receive files using this app. …
- On the Android device press the “Send” button. …
- Now select the files you want to transfer from Android to your iPhone.
How do you transfer music from a computer to an iPhone?
Connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable. Then, open iTunes on the computer. Transfer music automatically: Select the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of iTunes, select Music in the left pane, then select Sync Music.
Can you get your iTunes music on an Android phone?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. … You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.
How can I transfer music to my phone without USB?
Using Wi-Fi is the simplest way to transfer files from PC to Android. It lets you transfer files to/from your computer, phone or tablet over a wireless connection, no USB cable needed.