Can I transfer my WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android?
How to transfer your chat backup on WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. When switching from iPhone to Android, there is no native option to transfer chat history within the app. This is primarily because WhatsApp for iOS stores backups on iCloud for iPhone users, whereas WhatsApp for Android has backups on Google Drive.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung?
Open WhatsApp on your iPhone, and find the “Email Chat” option by clicking Settings> Chat Settings> Chat History> Email Chat. Step 2. Then, you can select the WhatsApp conversation you want to transfer to Samsung, and then a pop-up window will appear, prompting “Attaching media will generate a larger email”.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android 2021?
Steps to transfer data from iPhone to Android
- As you are setting up a new Android device, you will get an option for data transfer.
- Click on the option of data restore.
- An option to scan QR code for WhatsApp data is visible.
- Next, click on Start option.
- On your iPhone open WhatsApp.
- Move to Settings and then select chats.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android?
Now, follow these 3 steps to move your iCloud WhatsApp backup to Google Drive:
- Step 1: Restore Your WhatsApp Backup to iPhone from iCloud Backup.
- Step 2: Transfer Your WhatsApp Backup from an iPhone to Android.
- Step 3: Create a WhatsApp Backup on Google Drive with Your Android.
How do I transfer data from Apple to Android?
How to transfer from iPhone to Android: Move Photos, Music and media from iPhone to Android
- Download Google Photos from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open Google Photos.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Choose Backup & Sync. …
- Tap Continue.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android?
How to switch from iPhone to Android with Smart Switch:
- Update your iPhone’s software as much as you can.
- Open iCloud on your iPhone and backup your data to the cloud.
- Download Samsung Smart Switch.
- Open the Smart Switch app on your new Galaxy phone.
- Follow the setup process, and the app will import all data for you.
How can I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android 2019 for free?
* Open WhatsApp and swipe left on the chat you want to take to your new Android phone. * Tap on the ‘More’ button and select the ‘Export Chat’ option. * Now select the Mail option and enter your email address to send the mail. * Repeat this process for all the chats you want to transfer to your new Android phone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung a52?
2. Transfer using backup
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings, then Chats, and finally Chat Backup.
- Select to backup your messages to your account on the Cloud.
- Uninstall WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Install WhatsApp on your Android and open it.
- Sign in to the same WhatsApp account you used on your iPhone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android without computer?
- Go to Github. Click “Code” and choose “Download ZIP” …
- Download iTunes and connect your iPhone device to the PC.
- Back up your iPhone data. Connect your iPhone to a PC via USB cable. …
- Import WhatsApp data from your iPhone. Step 1 : Identify the path of your backup. …
- Unpacking WhatsApp data from iPhone.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android?
How it works
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click “Sign In” to access your iCloud backup data.
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.