How do you factory reset a locked Android?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected.
How do you reset a Samsung phone when it is locked?
Simultaneously press and hold the power button + volume up button + home key until the Samsung logo appears, then release only the power button. Release the volume up button and home key when the recovery screen appears. From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
How can I reset my locked Android phone with PC?
Part 2: Hard reset Android using ADK
- • You have to download Android ADB tools on your computer. …
- • Step 1:Enable the USB Debugging in the android settings. …
- Step 2:install Android SDK Tools. Ensure that Platform-tools and USB drivers are selected in the SDK manager window.
How do I recover my lock screen PIN?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I bypass Android lock screen PIN?
Can You Bypass the Android Lock Screen?
- Erase Device with Google ‘Find My Device’
- Factory Reset.
- Safe Mode Option.
- Unlock with Samsung ‘Find My Mobile’ website.
- Access Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
- ‘Forgot Pattern’ option.
- Emergency Call trick.
What do I do when my phone is locked?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How can I factory reset my phone without unlocking it?
Press and hold the Volume up button, the Power button and the Bixby button. When you feel the device vibrate, release all the buttons. The Android recovery screen menu will appear (may take up to 30 seconds). Use the Volume down button to highlight ‘Wipe data/factory reset’.
How do I factory reset my phone without the password?
Android | How to factory reset without password
- Go to Google’s Find My Device website.
- Sign in to your Google account if you haven’t already.
- If required, select which device you want to reset from the left menu.
- Choose the option to Erase Device.
- Confirm you want to Erase Device.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forgot the password without resetting it?
Go to findmymobile.samsung.com on your computer, and sign in to your Samsung account. Step 2. Choose Lock my screen option in the left pane > Enter a new PIN in the first field, then click the Lock button > Within a minute or two, your lock screen password should be changed to the PIN you just entered.
How do you reset a Samsung phone without the home button?
Even you are using Samsung device and the Home button is broken. Go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone. Tap on the “Reset phone” option and your phone will restart automatically and turns to factory reset.