How do I transfer photos from one Android to another?
How to transfer photos and videos to your new Android phone
- Open Photos from the app drawer or home screen.
- Select the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) from the top left of the screen.
- Tap Settings. …
- Select Backup & sync.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up & sync is set to On.
How can I transfer my pictures from one phone to another?
Share in a conversation
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under ‘Send in Google Photos’, select people to share with. To share with one person, tap their name. …
- To share, tap Send.
How do I share pictures between two Android phones?
Turn on the Bluetooth on both android devices and pair Bluetooth with those two devices. Select Bluetooth option that will be available in the settings then turn it ‘on’ on both android devices for file sharing. After that, establish a connection between the two phones to pair them successfully and exchange files.
How can I get pictures off my old phone?
Restore photos & videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app. In your Google Photos library. In any albums it was in.
How do I get pictures off of my Android phone?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer everything to my new phone?
Switch to a new Android phone
- Sign in with your Google account. To check whether you have a Google Account, enter your email address. If you don’t have a Google Account, create a Google Account.
- Sync your data. Learn how to back up your data.
- Check that you have a Wi-Fi connection.
How do I transfer files between two Android phones?
Open the file that you’d like to share > tap the share icon > tap Nearby Share. Your phone will now start searching for devices nearby. The person you’re sending the file to will also need to enable Nearby Share on their Android phone. Once your phone detects the receiver’s phone, you simply tap their device name.
How do you share pictures on a Samsung phone?
Share Picture from Gallery – Samsung Galaxy S® 5
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps. > Gallery. …
- Tap the preferred photo.
- Tap Share. …
- From the Share via prompt, tap one of the available options (e.g., Bluetooth, Cloud, Email, Gmail, Messaging, etc.). …
- Enter any additional information required to send or share the picture.
How do I transfer data between two Android phones?
- Enable Bluetooth on both Android phones and pair them.
- Open File Manager and select the files that you want to transfer.
- Tap the Share button.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of options.
- Select the receiving device from the list of paired Bluetooth devices.
How do I transfer data from Samsung?
On your new Galaxy device, open the Smart Switch app and select “Receive data.” For the data transfer option, select Wireless if prompted. Select the operating system (OS) of the device you’re transferring from. Then tap Transfer.
How do I transfer my Android apps to my new phone?
How to transfer from Android to Android
- sign in to your Google account on your existing phone – or create one if you don’t already have one.
- back up your data if you haven’t already.
- turn on your new phone and tap start.
- when you get the option, select “copy apps and data from your old phone”