How do I use dual apps on Android?
Now, how to use Dual WhatsApp feature on your smartphone.
- Open the dual apps settings option on your smartphone.
- Select the app you want to duplicate (in this case select WhatsApp)
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Now, head to the home screen and tap on the second WhatsApp logo you see in your app launcher.
How do you use dual apps?
Go to the Settings app on your Dual SIM Android smartphone and look for a Dual Apps or Parallel Spaces App settings. Tap on it and Select WhatsApp to turn on the Dual App mode for the WhatsApp application. This should now create a secondary WhatsApp Icon on your home screen or App Drawer.
What is the use of dual apps in Android?
Dual Apps lets you run two instances of an app simultaneously. One of the headlining feature additions in MIUI 8 is Dual Apps, which allows you to run two instances of an app at the same time. The feature is especially handy if you have two social media accounts and are looking to access them from the same device.
Where is dual app settings?
Xiaomi phone users running MIUI can head to Settings > Apps > Dual apps. Samsung phone users can head to Settings > Advance features > Dual Messenger. Vivo users can go to Settings > Apps and notifications > App Clone.
What is the use of dual apps?
come with a dual apps setting that allows you to create a duplicate or clone of an app, primarily for chatting or browsing social media. However, a few smartphone brands allow cloning almost all the apps installed on the phone.
How do you use dual apps on Samsung?
To use two accounts, first long press the messaging app icon. Tap “Install second app” from the menu to install the same app again. The second app will be marked with the Dual Messenger logo to avoid confusion.
Are dual apps Safe?
Well, Parallel space creates a separate space for your apps to run, and it shouldn’t access your personal files, but it can access it as it keeps on asking for permission so that it doesn’t get crashed while running. So, from a permission point of view, you cannot fully trust the app.
How do you clone an app?
How to duplicate an application on Android
- Go to Google Play and download the dual Space;
- When opening the application for the first time, tap on “Enable” and grant the requested permission;
- Then, touch the “+” icon, select the application to be duplicated and click “Clone”;
- Wait for the process to be performed.
Which dual app is best?
Dual WhatsApp –These 5 Android Apps Will Help You
- Parallel U. Parallel U allows you to create clones of WhatsApp and other social media apps on your Android device, the app also has a pleasant interface. …
- Multi. …
- Super Clone.
How do I get rid of dual apps?
More videos on YouTube
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Apps.
- Tap on Dual apps.
- Turn On/Off an app or select a recommended app.
- Enable or disable Dual apps.