What is the best app for writing on photos?
Top 10 Android Apps for Adding Text to Photos in 2018
- Phonto. Price: Free. Compatibility: Android 4.0.3 or later. …
- PicLab. Price: Free. Compatibility: Android 4.0.3 or later. …
- Textgram. Price: Free. …
- Font Studio. Price: Free. …
- DESIGNS 1: PHOTO EDITOR. Price: Free. …
- Salt. Price: Free. …
- InstaQuote. Price: Free. …
- Caption It. Price: Free.
How do you write on a picture on a Samsung phone?
1. Create new picture message
- Press the message icon.
- Press the new message icon.
- Press the search field and key in the first letters of the recipient’s name.
- Press the required contact.
- Press the text input field and write the text for your picture message.
- Press the attachment icon.
- Press the picture icon.
How do I label photos on my Samsung phone?
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Open the Gallery app.
- Locate the photo you want to tag.
- Long-press the photo until the blue box appears (Figure B)
- Move the box to the face you want to tag (you can also re-size the box)
- Tap the Save button.
- When prompted, locate the contact to be used for the tag (if none exists, create it)