How do I get my app icon back on my Android?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I reinstall a missing app icon?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.
How do I restore a deleted icon?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store. On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon. …
- Tap on My Apps & Games. …
- Tap on Library Tab. …
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
Why are my apps not showing on home screen?
If you find the missing apps installed but still fail to show up on the home screen, you can uninstall the app and reinstall it. If necessary, you can also recover deleted app data on your Android phone.
Why are apps not showing on my phone?
Go to settings and open the application manager tab. In that list check if your downloaded app is present. If the app is present, that means the app is installed on your phone. Check your launcher again, if app is still not showing in laumcher, you should try installing a third-party launcher.