How do I transfer from iPhone to Android?
How to switch from iPhone to Android with Smart Switch:
- Update your iPhone’s software as much as you can.
- Open iCloud on your iPhone and backup your data to the cloud.
- Download Samsung Smart Switch.
- Open the Smart Switch app on your new Galaxy phone.
- Follow the setup process, and the app will import all data for you.
How do I transfer pictures from iPhone to Android?
a) Inside Google Photos app on the iPhone, go to “Photos” tab. b) Find Live photos you want to transfer to Android. Tap and hold on one of the photos you would like to upload to enable selection mode, once in selection mode, select all live photos you want to transfer to Android.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android without computer?
Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer. …
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let’s move to your Android phone.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to android?
To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
How do you send photos from your iPhone?
Send photos on your iPhone or iPad with Messages
- Open the Photos app and tap the Library tab.
- Tap Select, then tap each photo or video that you want to share.
- Tap the Share button .
- Tap Options at the top of the share sheet to choose how you want to send the items.*
- Tap Done, then tap Messages.
- Add your contact.
What is the easiest way to transfer photos from iPhone to computer?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do you download pictures from your phone onto the computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
What happens when you switch from iPhone to Android?
If you have all of your contacts, calendar events, photos, documents, and more synced with iCloud, and everything’s on your iPhone, you’ll likely have to re-sync everything on your Android phone. Android’s version of the cloud is housed in your Google apps, like Docs, Gmail, Contacts, Drive, and more.