How do you edit quick responses on Android?
- Open the Phone/Dialer app.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Quick Responses.
- Tap on the response you’d like to edit.
- Enter your custom response.
How do I edit a quick response?
Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.
How do you use quick responses?
To do so:
- Swipe to open up the action grid for that message.
- Tap on the Quick Response icon (note: this may appear on the second page of action grid buttons)
- A list of quick responses will appear. Choose the one you would like to send and the message will be sent immediately.
How do I change my reject call message on Samsung?
Go to Settings > Phone or open up the dialer and access the phone settings. In the menu, you will see a Reject with SMS option. In this setting, you can remove or edit any or all of the pre-set messages to be sent when you reject an incoming call.
How do you edit quick reply on iPhone?
Step 1: On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Respond with Text. Step 2: You’ll see 3 formatted quick responses, those are there by default. Step 3: Click on one of the auto messages and edit. You can edit all 3.
How do I turn off quick reply on Android?
Navigate to Apps & notifications > Notifications. Scroll down and tap on Advanced. Finally, manage the toggle in front of Suggested actions and replies. To disable Smart Replies, disable the toggle.
How do I Auto reject calls on Android?
In order to use auto reject, do the following:
- Tap Menu | Settings | Call Settings.
- In the new window, tap All calls.
- Tap Auto Reject.
- Tap Enable auto reject.
- Tap Auto reject list.
- Tap the Menu button | Create.
- In the new overlay (Figure A), enter the number to auto reject.
- Tap Save.
How do I set up auto reply on Android?
Verizon Messages (Message+) – Android Smartphone – Manage Auto Reply
- Open the Verizon Messages app .
- Tap the Menu icon. (upper-left).
- Tap the Auto-Reply switch to turn on or off .
- Tap Add a New Message. While enabled, do the following: Select the desired option from the available messages.
How do I respond to the notification bar on Android?
Go to Settings>Notifications>Suggest actions and replies and turn it off. That will allow you to reply to text in the notification bar again without Smart Reply overriding it the original settings from Android 9 when you updated or have Android 10 initially installed.
How do I create a custom message?
Set a custom message
- From the Contact List window, click on the drop-down list at the top.
- Select the status you want to add a custom message to. …
- Enter your custom message in the text box at the top of the window, and press Enter to set the message.
What is a good auto response message?
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.