How do I bulk delete emails on Android?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove.
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
How do you delete a lot of emails at the same time?
Delete multiple emails
To select and delete consecutive emails, in the message list, click the first email, press and hold the Shift key, click the last email, and then press the Delete key.
How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
Sadly, there isn’t a snappy way to cut them immediately. Instead of clicking a nifty button, you’ll have to press and hold the Shift key. Click the first email, keep holding down Shift, click the last email and then hit Delete.
How do I bulk delete emails in Gmail on Android?
How to Delete Gmail Emails in Bulk on Android
- To start, open the folder where you want to delete emails.
- Tap the circular icon to the left of any individual message you wish to delete; you can also press and hold the message to select it. …
- Go down your chosen folder and tap any and all emails you wish to delete.
How do you mass delete emails on Samsung Galaxy?
Delete Multiple Emails
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. …
- Tap Email .
- From an Inbox, tap the Menu icon .
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the circle to the left of the appropriate messages. …
- Tap Delete (upper-right).
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do you delete multiple emails on Samsung?
Navigate to the folder that contains the messages you wish to delete. Tap the icon signifying the sender on the left side of the screen. Continue tapping more icons until you’ve selected all emails you want to delete (or at least those that you can see). Tap the Delete button.
How do I delete emails in bulk?
Watch video above.
- Filter Emails. To get started, log into your Gmail inbox as you’d always do. …
- Select all messages. Next, check a little box under the the search bar to select all displayed messages. …
- Select all Conversations. …
- Delete all Messages. …
- Empty Trash.
How do I delete 3000 emails?
deleting ALL 3000 EMAILS .
- Click the select-all check-box (to the left of the Refresh button) to select everything on the current page.
- Click the link that appears to “select all XXX conversations in
- Click the Delete button.
How do I delete thousands of unread emails in Gmail?
In the Search bar type labels:unread. Then select the box to select all on that page. Then select all conversations that match this result. Then it will delete all of them.
How do I empty my email inbox?
Delete all messages in a category
- On a computer, open Gmail. You can’t delete all messages from the Gmail app.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Click All. If you have over a page of messages, you can click Select all conversations.
- Click Delete .