What does com Android settings mean?
Android Settings Intelligence is an automatic profile switcher for android. It is system wide and you cannot uninstall it. Don’t worry, it isn’t malware or anything. The purpose of the app is to allow you to build profiles, which can be incredibly useful.
How do I find hidden settings on Android?
On the top-right corner, you should see a tiny settings gear. Press and hold that little icon for about five seconds to reveal the System UI Tuner. You will get a notification that says the hidden feature has been added to your settings once you let go of the gear icon.
What does used Android mean in Google activity?
Android system shows up in Google Activity when you charge your phone. It also shows up when your phone updates an application you have on your phone or when it completes a software update.. Android system is what makes your phone do everything it does..
How do you access Android settings?
There are two ways to get to your phone’s settings. You can swipe down on the notification bar at the top of your phone display, then tap on the top right account icon, then tap on Settings. Or you can tap on the “all apps” app tray icon in the bottom middle of your home screen.
How do I fix com Android settings?
If you can still somehow access “Settings”, try these steps first.
- Select “Settings“.
- Choose Apps.
- Ensure that “All apps” is selected in the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down and select “Storage“.
- Select “Clear data“.
What does * * 4636 * * mean?
Android Secret Codes
|*#*#4636#*#*||Display information about Phone, Battery, and Usage statistics|
|*#*#7780#*#*||Factory Reset- (Only deletes app data and apps)|
|*2767*3855#||Reinstalls the phones firmware and deletes all your data|
|*#*#34971539#*#*||Information about the camera|
How do I get to device settings?
To access these settings, do the following:
- On your phone or tablet, touch & hold the Home button.
- At the top right, tap the icon.
- Select Explore and the icon.
- Select Settings.
- Under Devices, choose a device.
Who can see my Google activity?
Choose what info to show
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “Choose what others see”, click Go to About me.
- Below a type of info, you can choose who currently sees your info.
- Choose one of the following: To make the info private, click Only you .
Does Android have an activity log?
By default, the usage history for your Android device activity is turned on in your Google activity settings. It keeps a log of all the apps you open along with a timestamp. Unfortunately, it doesn’t store the duration you spent using the app.
How can I track my Android phone activity?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity and timeline,” tap My Activity.
- To view your activity: Browse through your activity, organized by day and time.