Can you change notification icons on Android?
Open Material Status bar app on your Android device and tap on the Customize tab (See image below). 2. On the Customize screen, you will see the following Customization options. In addition to the customize tab, the Notification Shade tab also allows you to fully customize the notification center.
How do I change notification icons?
How to change the app notification between number and dot style in Android Oreo 8.0
- 1 Tap Notification Settings on the notification panel or tap the Settings app.
- 2 Tap Notifications.
- 3 Tap App icon badges.
- 4 Select Show with number.
How do I customize my notification bar?
How to Customize the Status Bar on Android (Without Rooting)
- Step One: Install Material Status Bar and Grant It Permissions. Download and install the app from the Play Store, find it in your app drawer and open it. …
- Step Two: Customize the Status Bar. …
- Step Three: Get Rid of Ads with the Paid Version (Optional)
Can notification icons change?
Currently users can’t change the notification icon, but I could make it possible to select one of the 300+ Automate icons. A custom picture isn’t possible since Android requires the images to be packaged within the app.
Why are my notifications black?
Cause. A recent update to the Google application caused an aesthetic issue with the font and symbols turning black on the notification bar. By uninstalling, reinstalling, and updating the Google application, this should allow the white text/symbols to return to the notification bar on the home screen.