How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Go to Apps & Data in Settings and tap on Restore from iCloud Backup. Here you will sign in with your Apple ID. After signing up, tap on “Choose backup” and select WhatsApp Backup and other files from the list of available backups in iCloud. Tap on Restore and wait for the files to download on your iPhone.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp backup from Android to iPhone?
Transfer using email
- On your Android device, open WhatsApp and go to ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Chats’ and then select ‘Chat history’.
- Click on ‘Export Chat’ and select the contact whose chat you want to transfer.
- Now, you can select whether you want to include the media in the backup or not.
Is there a free software to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
As we know, there is no native solution to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Because the WhatsApp Android backup is not supported by iOS and vice-versa. The good news is that numerous third-party tools support the cross-platform transfer of WhatsApp data.
Can you transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone without PC?
Some users want to know whether they can transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone without PC. You would be glad to know that it is possible to transfer all your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone if you do not have a computer or PC.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
Google Drive is a great way to backup WhatsApp messages and chats. … This is because Android WhatsApp uses Google Drive for backups while iPhone OS uses the iCloud option. Therefore, to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud directly is impossible given the different formats of these storage mechanisms.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 12?
Choose Phone Switcher > Click Social Messages Messenger option > Click WhatsApp to Device.
- Choose WhatsApp to Device.
- Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone.
- Make a Backup of Your WhatsApp on Android.
- Restore WhatsApp to iPhone Now.
- Click on WhatsApp and Start Transfer on PhoneTrans.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp messages to my new phone?
Let’s see how:
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu icon > Settings.
- Tap “Chats” from the list of settings.
- Tap Chat Backup.
- Tap “Account” to select or add your Google Drive account.
- Check “Include Videos” if you would like to export them too.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11?
To learn how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11/12 using MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer, simply follow these instructions. Install MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer on your computer and launch the MobileTrans. From its home, you can launch the “WhatsApp Transfer” tool.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.