How do I find my playlist on my Android phone?
For Android Smartphone
On your Android smartphone, launch the YouTube app (if you have not installed it, here’s the link). Tap the “Menu” button and select the “My Channel” option. Go to the Playlists tab and select your playlist.
How do I access my playlist?
You can go to the Library tab to view all of your playlists. You can also manage your playlists in YouTube Studio. If a video or channel’s audience is “made for kids” and you’re on a homepage, you can’t add it to a playlist. You can still add content from search results into playlists.
How do I find playlists on my Samsung Galaxy?
Touch the Menu icon by the album or song. The menu icon is shown in the margin. Choose the Add to Playlist command. Choose New Playlist.
Where is Library on Samsung phone?
To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
How do I get my playlist back?
If you deleted a playlist within the last 90 days, you can get it back:
- Log in to your account page.
- Click Recover playlists in the menu on the left.
- Click RESTORE by the playlist you want to recover.
- Open Spotify and find the restored playlist at the bottom of your playlist collection.
How do I find my private playlist on YouTube?
Below the playlist’s title, click the Playlist privacy drop-down menu. Answered February 11, 2021. A private playlist can only be seen by you. An unlisted playlist can be seen by anyone who has the link.
What is the playlist event?
An event primarily for YouTube content creators (and their fans), Playlist Live invites professionals and brands to come together and celebrate videography, social media and the communities that surround them.
Does Samsung have a music app?
The regular, no-frills Samsung music app remains available but must be downloaded from the Play Store, as was the case with the S7. Play Music is getting another year of visibility as the favored music app on devices from Samsung, far and away the most successful Android manufacturer.
How do I make a playlist?
10 Tips for Creating Perfect Radio Playlists
- Always be on the look out for new music. …
- Variety is key. …
- Have a theme and purpose. …
- Aim for 30-50 songs. …
- Include one song per artist. …
- Keep it updated. …
- Select music that you love. …
- Take your brand into consideration.
How do I use Samsung music app?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. Playlists. Instant Mixes. …
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do you create a playlist on Android?
Locate music you want to add to a playlist. Touch the Action Overflow icon by the album or song. Choose the Add to Playlist command. Ensure that you’re viewing a song or an album; otherwise the Add to Playlist command doesn’t show up.