Why can’t I send pictures to non-iPhone users?
1. Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On. … If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
Why can’t I send photos from iPhone to Samsung?
This can be done by going to Settings > General > Reset. Then, tap on the Reset Network Settings option to reset the network settings on your iPhone. After the settings have been reset, you should be able to send pictures via MMS to any of your friends.
Why won’t my pictures send to an Android?
If your smartphone refuses to send or receive picture messages, check that data connection is active and enabled on your device. If you’re using Wi-Fi, temporarily disable Wi-Fi and use cellular data. You cannot send MMS over Wi-Fi, so you should make sure you have an active cellular/mobile data plan.
How do you send a picture text from an iPhone to an Android?
- In Settings > Messages, make sure “MMS Messaging” and “Send as SMS” are turned on.
- If the messages are showing blue for any reason, make sure your husband’s number is deactivated from iMessage. …
- Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support.
Why is my MMS not sending?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Why can’t I send Messages from my iPhone to an Android phone?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use).
Why can’t I send MMS on iPhone?
To send a message as iMessage or MMS, you need a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. … If you don’t see an option to turn on MMS Messaging or Group Messaging on your iPhone, then your carrier might not support this feature. Make sure that your device has enough space to receive images and videos.
Can Android phones send pictures to iphones?
The iPhone can receive picture messages from any type of phone, including Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone. Before trying to send or receive picture messages, ensure your iPhone is connected to either a cellular or Wi-Fi connection.
How do you Bluetooth photos from iPhone to Android?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.