How do I download a ringtone from my computer to my phone?
How to Transfer Ringtones to Your Phone
- On your PC, right-click the ringtone file you created earlier. Choose Send to > Bluetooth Device and select your phone.
- Tap Accept on your phone for the incoming file.
- The file will be saved to your phone’s storage in a folder called bluetooth.
How do I copy a ringtone to my Android phone?
Navigate to the folder on your phone’s Files app where the ringtone that you would like to transfer is stored. Tap the “…” icon next to the file and then select “Share.” Tap “Bluetooth” to share the file over Bluetooth with the other phone.
How do I transfer ringtones to my Samsung?
Android: Launch the Settings app, then select “Sound and notification”. Tap “Phone ringtone,” then choose yours from the list. iPhone: Open the Settings App and select “Sounds”. Tap “Ringtone,” then select the ringtone you just synced.
How do I transfer MP3 from PC to Android?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC. …
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box. …
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears. …
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone. …
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
Where is the ringtone folder?
Where is the Ringtones folder on Android? It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/ . If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone.
How do I find my Ringtones?
How To Find Ringtones In a Moment From My Android?
- Go to the home screen there, swipe up and down to see the display all apps.
- Over there tap on the messages which contain the ringtone.
- Now on, touch and hold the ringtone file.
- Move on your fingertips to the save attachment.
Where are the default ringtones stored on Android?
Default ringtones are usually stored in /system/media/audio/ringtones . You might be able to access this location using a file manager.
Where do I find ringtones on my Android phone?
Launch the Settings app, then tap Sounds and vibration. Find Ringtone in the list and tap it. Choose the ringtone you want to set for your phone. Finally, tap the back arrow at the bottom of your screen to set your new ringtone.
Where are ringtones saved on Android?
From the main SD card or internal storage directory (the directory that appears first when you open most file browser apps), simply tap the + button and select “New Folder,” then name this folder either Ringtones or Notifications, depending on the file you’re copying.
Can I send someone a ringtone?
Simply drag and drop the ring tone into the list. For Android: You can download a Gmail MP3 attachment, such as a ring tone — but only after installing an add-on from the Play store. Such apps include Save My Attach, Gmail Attachment Manager or Attachment Inbox.
Can you send a ringtone to another phone?
Make sure that both Android phones are Bluetooth capable. … Run a search for other devices on each phone. You should be able to find each other; the name of the device will show up (like Samsung M920 or Gina’s transform). Go to the ‘send by Bluetooth’ option, then select the ringtone that you want to send.