Can I transfer COC account from iOS to Android?
In order to transfer your village between an iOS and Android device, it needs to be connected to Game Center/Google+. … For Android, open Clash of Clans and connect your village to Google+ in the in-game settings by clicking the Google+ sign in button.
Can I play my iOS Clash of Clans on Android?
For the existing iOS player, you’ll need to do a one-time linking of your iOS device to your Android device. … As with a new player, you’ll need to download Clash of Clans for Android from Google Play and go through the short tutorial after the game loads.
Can I transfer my game progress from iphone to Android?
There’s no simple way to move your gaming progress from iOS to Android or the other way round. So, the best way to move your gaming progress is to connect the game to the internet. Most popular online games already require you to have an account on their cloud – that’s how you can always keep your progress intact.
How do I link my Clash of Clans account from my Iphone to Gmail?
Now open clash of clans in your iphone within 2 minutes. Go to settings->link a device->this is new device . Enter code to link-> the app refreshes and restarts and your iphone is now liked to your google id.
Can I transfer my Game Center to Android?
As long as your devices run the same operating system (iOS/Android), you can use the respective cloud service (Game Center/Google Play) to move your account between devices.
How do I link my clash of clans account from Android to iOS?
Open Clash of Clans on both your devices and follow these steps:
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices.
- Press the button that fits your current device.
- Select which type of device you want to link your village TO.
- Use the device code provided on your OLD DEVICE and enter it on your NEW DEVICE.
How do I link my old clash of clans account?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Clash of Clans application.
- Go to In Game Settings.
- Make sure you are connected to your Google+ account, so your old village will get linked to it.
- Press Help and Support.
- Press Report an Issue.
- Press Other Problem.
How can I link my Clash of Clans without old device?
You should have 2 android phones. Then in your another phone, make a new google account which you can give to your friend. Then open your clash of clans account, then click on settings and then on “ link an account”.
What happens when you switch from iPhone to Android?
If you have all of your contacts, calendar events, photos, documents, and more synced with iCloud, and everything’s on your iPhone, you’ll likely have to re-sync everything on your Android phone. Android’s version of the cloud is housed in your Google apps, like Docs, Gmail, Contacts, Drive, and more.
How can I get used to Android after iPhone?
How to switch from iPhone to Android
- Step 1: Back up data on Google Drive. …
- Step 2: Back up or transfer your photos. …
- Step 3: Convert your contacts. …
- Step 4: Move your music. …
- Step 5: Sync your iPhone and Android phone. …
- Step 6: Sign into/ download your replacement apps. …
- Step 7: Sync your browser bookmarks. …
- Step 8: Disable iMessage.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android?
Transfer other files from iPhone to Android
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone button near the top-left.
- Select File Sharing.
- Pick the app you want to transfer files from.
- Choose the file you want to transfer and pick Save to.
- Select where you want the file saved.
Is it legal to sell CoC account?
No Selling your COC account is illegal, but you can give it for free.
Can you sell Clash of Clans accounts?
PlayerAuctions is the perfect place for you to sell your Clash of Clans account safe, fast and for good money.
Will I lose my Clash of Clans If I switch phones?
Now, all you need is a Supercell ID and you’ll never lose your progress across any Supercell game. This will let you move your village to a new phone, from Android to iPhone, or to a second device if you want to play on a tablet.