How do I collect iOS logs?
Connect your iOS to your computer with a USB or Lightning cable. Go to Window > Devices and select your device from the list. Click the “up” triangle at the bottom left of the right hand panel. All logs from all apps on the device will be displayed here.
How do I get iOS logs on Windows?
- Install iTools on your Windows machine.
- Launch iTools.
- Connect your iOS device to the Windows machine through USB.
- Click on Toolbox.
- When you are ready to reproduce the issue, click on Real-time log under Advanced Features. …
- Click on Save to save the log activities.
How can I see my iPhone logs without Xcode?
Get Crash Reports & Logs From iPhone or iPad Without Xcode
- Connect the iPad or iPhone to the Mac and sync it as usual.
- Hit Command+Shift+G and navigate to ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
- For those with multiple iOS devices, select the proper device that you want to retrieve the crash log from.
How do I find the console log on my iPhone?
Choose Window -> Devices from the Xcode menu. Choose the device in the left column. Click the up-triangle at the bottom left of the right hand panel to show the device console.
How do I view iOS crash logs?
To locate and email crash reports for iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps:
- Open the Analytics & Improvements section of Settings on the device. …
- Tap Analytics Data.
- Locate the log for your app. …
- Select the desired log.
- Tap the Share icon, and select Mail to send the crash report as a mail attachment.
Does Find My iPhone keep a log?
After a certain amount of time, Find My iPhone is supposed to log out on the device. If your son’s phone does not have a passcode on it, then Find My iPhone app will logout after a period of inactivity. You do not need to be logged into the app on the phone to be able to track the device.
How do I debug iOS on Windows?
More videos on YouTube
- Install iTunes on your Windows 10 PC. …
- Install Node. …
- Run Windows PowerShell as administrator. …
- Install the remotedebug-ios-webkit-adapter. …
- Connect your iOS device to your Windows 10 PC via USB. …
- Start the webkit adapter plugin listening on port 9000. …
- Enable web inspector on your iOS device.
How do I find the device log?
How to Obtain Device Logs Using Android Studio
- Connect your Android device to your computer over the USB cable.
- Open Android Studio.
- Click Logcat.
- Choose No Filters in the bar on the top right. …
- Highlight the wanted log messages and press Command + C.
- Open a text editor and paste all data.
- Save this log file as a .
How do I find activity log on IPAD?
When Screen Time is set up, you can view your summary in Settings > Screen Time > See All Activity. You can see a summary of your device use for the current day or the past week.
How do you see recent activity on iPhone?
At the top, tap Data & privacy. Under “History settings,” tap My Activity. View your activity: Browse through your activity, organized by day and time.
How do I get Xcode logs on my iPhone?
Getting device logs from Xcode
- Connect your phone to your laptop and open Xcode.
- Select Device and Simulators from the Window menu. …
- Select your device from the left panel.
- Make sure that the logs are expanded. …
- Click the Save Console button (at the bottom right) to save the log information within the console.
How do I view Xcode logs?
Steps on how to collect XCODE logs:
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac and then open Xcode. Select Window > Devices.
- Screen will pop-up which has a list of devices connected to MAC machine.
- Select the device and then collect the logs.
How do I find the debug log on my iPhone?
View crash logs on a device
- Connect your device.
- Launch Xcode.
- Open the Devices window. From the menu, select Window > Devices and Simulator.
- Select your device from the left bar.
- Click the View Device Logs button.
- In the list of available log files, select your app.
How do I see Safari console on iPhone?
In this article
- 1Tap the Settings icon on the iPhone or iPad desktop.
- 2Tap to choose Safari from the list of software available on your device.
- 3Scroll to the bottom of the screen and then tap Developer.
- 4Touch the On button to activate the Debug Console.