Can I restore iPhone without iTunes?
Let’s have a quick recap: Resetting your iPhone will return it to its factory settings. You can do it directly from the device without iTunes, but the process will be unavailable if your phone is disabled or stuck in Recovery mode. … To restore your iPhone without iTunes, you need to use a third-party app.
How do I restore an older version of iOS without iTunes?
Downgrade iOS without iTunes
- Disable “Find My iPhone”.
- Download the Right Restore Image. Download the right restore image for the older version you intend to downgrade to and your phone model.
- Connect your iOS Device to Your Computer. …
- Open Finder. …
- Trust the Computer. …
- Install the Older iOS Version.
How do I reinstall iOS on my iPhone without a computer?
And here are detailed steps.
- Open “Settings” on your device > Tap on “General” > Scroll down the screen and choose “Reset”. …
- Reach to the Apps & Data screen > Tap Restore from iCloud Backup. …
- Choose Recover from iCloud mode > Click Right Arrow on the bottom right corner to continue.
Can I restore an older version of iOS?
Apple generally stops signing the previous version of iOS a few days after a new version is released. … If the version of iOS you want to restore is marked as unsigned, you just can’t restore it. Once it’s downloaded, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and open iTunes.
Can you restore an iPhone on a Windows computer?
Connect your iPhone or iPad to the Windows computer using a USB to Lightning cable and open iTunes. … Click on the “Restore iPhone” option located below the iOS version as shown in the screenshot below. You will be prompted to back up your iOS device before restoration, so you can restore from backup later on.
How do I install an older version of iOS on my iPhone?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
How do I restore my iPhone iOS?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup
- Turn on your device. …
- Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Choose a backup.
How do I revert back to iOS 12?
Enough bugs, it’s time to go back to iOS 12
- iPhone 8 or newer: Press the volume up button, followed by volume down, then press and hold the side button. …
- iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the volume down button at the same time.
How do I reset my iPhone without the passcode or computer?
Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud. Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account. Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices. Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I wipe and reinstall iOS on my iPhone?
- Connect the iPhone to your computer using the USB cable. …
- Click the name of your iPhone in the Devices section and then click the “Summary” tab for your device.
- Click the “Restore iPhone” button. …
- Click “Restore.” The license agreement document may display.
Can I restore iPhone from iPad?
As long as you’ve synced your iPad with iTunes, your iPad data is safely saved in database in file system. You don’t need to waste much time to restore iPhone from iPad backup file with iTunes, with a third-party restoring tool, you can restore iPhone with iPad backup file in 2 steps, no sweat.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
How do I restore my iPhone from the iCloud?
How to restore an iPhone from iCloud
- Go to Settings > General > Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Go through the setup pages until you get to the Apps & Data screen.
- Tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to your iCloud account.
- Proceed to Choose backup and then select the one you need from the list.