How do I transfer my lords Android account to iPhone?
Log into your Google account and open Lords Mobile on the device you want to transfer to. Under Settings, tap ‘Others’ >’Account‘ >’Switch Account. ‘
How do I transfer my Clash of Lords 2 account?
Perform the following steps WITHOUT REINSTALLING THE GAME!
- Login as guest.
- Logout of your current Facebook account.
- Make a new Facebook account. This will be the new account where your COL2 account will link to.
- Link that Facebook account with your COL2 account.
- It should now be safe and secure.
How do I transfer game progress from Android to iOS?
Set up your iPhone until reaching the “Apps & Data” screen. Choose “Move Data from Android”. On your Android phone, go to “Google Play Store”, download and install the Move to iOS app. Tap on “Continue” on both your Android and iPhone.
Can you transfer castle clash from Android to iPhone?
Unfortunately you can not, each platform is a standalone and requires a device of that OS. You can not transfer data from one platform to another, you can however use an emulator for the platform you want to play which is compatible with the device you want to use.
How do I switch phones on Lords mobile?
For Android Users:
Tap on the [Gear icon] → [Account] → [Switch Device] → [Log In], and follow the instructions on screen to log into the third party account that your game account is linked to.
How do I unlink my phone from Lords Gmail?
Select Connected accounts, Linked accounts, or Apps. This may be in the Google app’s Settings section. Find the third-party account that you want to unlink from your Google Account. Next to the third-party account you want to unlink, select Remove or Unlink.
Can I transfer my Google Play account to iPhone?
The Google Account data you choose will sync with your iPhone or iPad. To see your content, open the corresponding app. You can change which content from your Google Account syncs with the Apple apps on your device. You can also remove your Google Account from your Apple apps at any time, which stops syncing.
What is the fastest way to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, begin the normal setup process until you reach the Apps & Data screen. From here select the “Move Data from Android” option. …
- On your Android device, enable Wi-Fi and connect to a network. Then head to the Google Play Store and download the Move to iOS app.
How do I fix Move to iOS transfer interrupted?
How to Fix: Move to iOS Transfer Interrupted
- Tip 1. Restart Your Phone. Restart your Android phone. …
- Tip 2. Check the Network Connection. Make sure the Wi-Fi network is stable on both your Android phone and iPhone.
- Tip 3. Turn off Smart Network Switch on Android. …
- Tip 4. Turn on Airplane Mode. …
- Tip 5. Do Not Use Your Phone.