How do I edit the library in iOS 14?
With iOS 14, you can easily hide pages to streamline how your Home Screen looks and add them back anytime. Here’s how: Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen. Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
Move apps to the App Library
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Move to App Library.
Which iPhone will launch in 2020?
Apple’s latest mobile launch is the iPhone 12 Pro. The mobile was launched in 13th October 2020. The phone comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1170 pixels by 2532 pixels at a PPI of 460 pixels per inch.
How can I get iOS 14?
Install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
How do I disable the library in iOS 14?
You can easily disable these by navigating to:
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Home Screen.
- Under the section labeled Notification Badges, disable the option for Show An App Library.
Can you turn off app library in iOS 14?
If you’re looking for a short answer, then no, you can’t completely disable the App Library. However, the long answer is more interesting than you think. App Library is one of the best new features and biggest visual changes that iOS 14 has to offer for iPhone.
How do you hide apps in iOS 14 library?
Here’s how people are hiding apps they don’t want their parents to see:
- Open Apple’s Shortcuts app.
- Click the plus sign.
- The page will say “New Shortcut”, tap “Add Action”
- Tap Scripting.
- Then, “Open App” and on the next screen tap “choose”
- Select the app on your phone that you would like to hide.
- Then tap next.