How do you delete downloads on iOS?
To delete an item on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Downloaded, swipe left on the item, tap Delete, then Delete Download.
Can I delete a Downloaded iOS update?
Tap iPhone/iPad Storage. Under this section, scroll and locate the iOS version and tap it. Tap Delete Update. Tap Delete Update again to confirm the process.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone and click on the “General” settings tab. When the tab opens up, Select “iPhone Storage.” The iPhone storage contains all the apps on your phone, including “Software Update.” Please scroll down and select it. Select the specific iOS update and click “Delete Update” to confirm.
How do I clear my downloads?
What to Know
- Open the Files app and select the Downloads category. Tap and hold the files you want to delete to select them. Tap the Trash icon.
- Android asks if you’re sure you want to delete the selected files. Confirm that you do.
- Note: You can also use the Files app to delete unwanted images, videos, audio, and more.
Can I revert to a previous version of iOS?
Save SHSH Blobs So You Can Restore Later
Those are the only two official ways to downgrade to previous versions of iOS. You can either downgrade from a beta version to a stable version, or downgrade to the previous stable version during a short window where the old IPSW files are still signed by Apple.
How do I revert to an older version of iOS?
Downgrade iOS: Where to find old iOS versions
- Select your device. …
- Select the version of iOS you wish to download. …
- Click the Download button. …
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
How do I revert back to stable iOS?
The simplest way to go back to a stable version is to delete the iOS 15 beta profile and wait until the next update shows up:
- Go to “Settings” > “General”
- Select “Profiles and & Device Management”
- Select “Remove Profile” and restart your iPhone.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
Go to Settings, General and then Tap on “Profiles and Device Management”. Then Tap the “iOS Beta Software Profile”. Finally Tap on “Remove Profile” and restart your device. The iOS 14 update will be uninstalled.
How do I uninstall the latest iPhone update?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.