What’s new in the iOS 12.4 update?
Update 07/22/19: Apple has released the final build of iOS 12.4. It improves iPhone migration, fixes a Walkie-Talkie security flaw, and reorganizes Apple News+. It was assumed this release was to prepare iOS for the release of Apple Card, but it is still nowhere to be found.
What does iOS 12 include?
Features and improvements include:
- Notification preview using haptic touch on iPhone XR.
- Dual SIM with eSIM for additional carriers on iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max.
- One tap to flip between the rear and front-facing camera during a FaceTime call.
- Live Photo capture during one-to-one FaceTime calls.
How do I upgrade to iOS 12 4?
How to Download & Install iOS 12.4. 4 Update
- Open the “Settings” app on iPhone or iPad.
- Go to “General”, and then to “Software Update”
- Select “Download & Install” when the update for “iOS 12.4.4” is shown as available.
How can I update my iPhone 5 to iOS 12?
The easiest way to get iOS 12 is to install it right on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch you want to update.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- A notification about iOS 12 should appear and you can tap Download and Install.
Does iOS 12 have dark mode?
Step 1: Swipe down from the top right corner of your iPhone to launch the Control Center. Step 2: Long Press on the Brightness Slider to reveal the advanced options. Step 3: Tap on the Dark Mode button from the bottom left corner to turn on Dark Mode on your iPhone 12.
Is iPhone 6 still supported?
The iPhone 6S will turn six years old this September, an eternity in phone years. If you’ve managed to hold onto one this long, then Apple has some good news for you — your phone will be eligible for the iOS 15 upgrade when it arrives for the public this fall.
Is iPhone 6 still getting security updates?
The update is available for the iPad Air, the iPad mini 2, and iPad mini 3, as well as the 6th gen iPod touch, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus. All of these devices were dropped from support with iOS 13, but Apple has continued to update them with important security fixes since then.
What is the latest version of iOS?
Get the latest software updates from Apple
The latest version of iOS and iPadOS is 14.7.1. Learn how to update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The latest version of macOS is 11.5.2. Learn how to update the software on your Mac and how to allow important background updates.
How do I download an older version of iOS?
Downgrade iOS: Where to find old iOS versions
- Select your device. …
- Select the version of iOS you wish to download. …
- Click the Download button. …
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
Can iPhone 6 be updated to iOS 13?
Unfortunately, the iPhone 6 is unable to install iOS 13 and all subsequent iOS versions, but this does not imply that Apple has abandoned the product. On January 11, 2021, the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus received an update. 12.5.
How do I download iOS?
You can also follow these steps:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. …
- To update now, tap Install. …
- If asked, enter your passcode.