What iOS apps have widgets?
Best Useful Widgets for iPhone in 2021
- Photo Widget: Simple.
- Smart Stack.
- Apollo for Reddit.
- Soor Music Player.
What apps offer widgets in iOS 14?
iOS 14: Best third-party widgets
- Google. Available in two sizes — small and medium, the Google widget lets you start a custom search right from the home screen without searching for the Google app. …
- Pedometer++ …
- Fantastical. …
- Sticky Widgets. …
- Motivation. …
- Day One. …
- Apollo. …
- Good Task.
Will apps make widgets for iPhone?
While Apple has provided pre-made widgets for several of its native apps, there are plenty of third-party apps in the App Store designed for helping users with their iPhone home screens.
Which apps have good widgets?
The 11 Best Android Widgets for Your Home Screen
- Best Today Widget: Google At a Glance. …
- Best Weather Widget: Overdrop Weather. …
- Best Clock and Alarm Widget: Chronus. …
- Best Notes Widgets: Google Keep & Samsung Notes. …
- Best Calendar Widget: Month. …
- Best To-Do Widget: TickTick. …
- Best Battery Widget: Battery Widget Reborn.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. Learn how to add a widget.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More. Customize widget.
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- When you’re finished, tap Done.
How do I add widgets to my iPhone?
Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button. in the upper-left corner.
- Select a widget, choose from three widget sizes, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
How do I get more widgets?
How to Add Widgets to Android
- Press and hold a blank spot on your home screen until a menu pops up at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose Widgets and scroll through the available options.
- Touch and hold the widget you want to add.
- Drag and drop it onto a free space on your home screen.
How do I put widgets on my home screen?
Add a widget
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets .
- Touch and hold a widget. You’ll get images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.
What are some cool widgets for iPhone?
The Best iPhone Home Screen Widgets We’ve Found So Far
- Smart Stack. Screenshot: iOS. …
- Apple Music. Screenshot: iOS. …
- IMDb What to watch. Screenshot: iOS. …
- Dropbox. Screenshot: iOS. …
- Siri App Suggestions. Screenshot: iOS. …
- Apple Calendar. Screenshot: iOS. …
- Wikipedia Top Read. Screenshot: iOS. …
- ETA. Screenshot: iOS.
Can you get new widgets?
Getting more widgets
It just takes a quick trip to the Play Store on your phone. Open the Play Store app, and you can simply search for “widgets.” You should find individual widgets available and even packs of widgets. Also, when you download certain apps, usually they’ll come with their own widget as well.