How do you get balloons on iMessage IOS 10?
Add a bubble effect
- Open Messages and tap the Compose button to start a new message. Or go to an existing conversation.
- Enter your message or insert a photo, then touch and hold the Send button .
- Tap the gray dot. to preview bubble effects.
- Tap the Send button .
How do you get the balloon effect on iPhone?
In the Messages app, type your message, and tap and hold the blue up-arrow button that you use to send messages. Tap Screen at the top. Now just swipe towards the left to scroll through effects. You can choose from Balloons, Confetti, Lasers, Fireworks, and Shooting Star.
How do you add effects to iMessage?
To manually add cool effects to your iMessage, open the Messages app and type your text. Then, long-press on the blue arrow that you usually use to send a message. You’ll see a screen pop up with two categories of effects that you can choose from: Bubble and Screen effects.
How do you get the scanning effect on iMessage?
To activate this, follow these three easy steps.
- Type your epic iMessage out.
- Long press the send button.
- Tap screen at the top then swipe for Send with lasers and press send.