How do I remove an administrator email from Windows 10?
Follow the below steps:
- Login to your computer through Local user account, with administrative privilege.
- Press Windows key + r and type netplwiz, hit Enter.
- Select the Microsoft account, which you want to remove.
- Click on the Remove button.
How do you delete an administrator account on Windows 10?
How to Delete an Administrator Account in Settings
- Click the Windows Start button. This button is located in the lower-left corner of your screen. …
- Click on Settings. …
- Then choose Accounts.
- Select Family & other users. …
- Choose the admin account you want to delete.
- Click on Remove. …
- Finally, select Delete account and data.
How do I delete an administrator email on my laptop?
There’s no direct way to change the administrator email on a Windows 10 computer, but there is a workaround. In order to change your Windows administrator email, you’ll need to create a new user account, which will then become an administrator account. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I change my administrator account on Windows 10?
How to Change Administrator on Windows 10 via Settings
- Click the Windows Start button. …
- Then click Settings. …
- Next, select Accounts.
- Choose Family & other users. …
- Click on a user account under the Other users panel.
- Then select Change account type. …
- Choose Administrator in the Change account type dropdown.
Why can’t I delete my administrator account?
You can’t delete the normal administrator account when you are login with it. So, you should sign in with another administrator account (has administrator privilege), and then remove that one you don’t need. Built-in administrator can’t be truly removed from your Windows 10 system, but can be disabled and hidden.
How do I change the administrator email on Windows 10?
Change administrator email
- Press Windows Key, Type manage your account and hit Enter.
- Click on Family and Other Users.
- Select the account that you wish to change to Admin account.
- You’ll get an option to Change account type. Click on it and change it to Administrator.
How do I delete a built-in administrator account?
Right-click the Start menu (or press Windows key + X) > Computer Management, then expand Local Users and Groups > Users. Select the Administrator account, right-click on it, then click Properties. Uncheck Account is disabled, click Apply then OK.
How do I enable the built-in administrator account?
Just press the Windows key to open the metro interface and then type command prompt in the search box. Next, right-click on command prompt and Run it as administrator. Copy this code net user administrator /active:yes and paste it in the command prompt. Then, press Enter to enable your built-in administrator account.
How do I change the Microsoft account on my laptop?
Select the Start button on the taskbar. Then, on the left side of the Start menu, select the account name icon (or picture) > Switch user > a different user.