How can I unlock Administrator Account in Windows 10?
How to Enable the Administrator Account in Windows 10
- Click Start and type command in the Taskbar search field.
- Click Run as Administrator.
- Type net user administrator /active:yes, and then press enter.
- Wait for confirmation.
- Restart your computer, and you will have the option to log in using the administrator account.
How do I unlock my built-in Administrator Account?
How To Enable the Built-In Administrator Account in Windows 10
- Click the Start menu, type Local Users and Groups and hit Return.
- Double click on the Users folder to open it.
- Right click on Administrator in the right column and select Properties.
- Make sure that Account is disabled is unchecked.
How do I remove Administrator restrictions in Windows 10?
Enabling/Disabling Built-in Administrator Account in Windows 10
- Go to Start menu (or press Windows key + X) and select “Computer Management”.
- Then expand to “Local Users and Groups”, then “Users”.
- Select the “Administrator” and then right-click and select “Properties”.
- Uncheck “Account is disabled” to enable it.
How do I disable the built-in Administrator Account?
Open MMC, and then select Local Users and Groups. Right-click the Administrator account, and then select Properties. The Administrator Properties window appears. On the General tab, clear the Account is Disabled check box.
How can I enable administrator account without admin rights?
To start Windows 10 in safe mode with command prompt:
- Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.
- Select Update & security and click on Recovery.
- Go to Advanced startup and select Restart now.
How do I login as an administrator?
In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type net user and then press the Enter key. NOTE: You will see both the Administrator and Guest accounts listed. To activate the Administrator account, type the command net user administrator /active:yes and then press the Enter key.
How do I enable administrator mode?
- Open the Start menu.
- Right-click “Computer.” Choose “Manage” from the pop-up menu to open the Computer Management window.
- Click the arrow next to Local Users and Groups in the left pane.
- Double-click the “Users” folder.
- Click “Administrator” in the center list.
Why do I not have administrator privileges Windows 10?
If you face Windows 10 missing administrator account, it may be due to the admin user account having been disabled on your computer. A disabled account can be enabled, but it is different from deleting the account, which cannot be restored. To enable the admin account, do this: Right click Start.
How do I fix administrator permissions in Windows 10?
Administrator permission issues on window 10
- your User profile.
- Right click on your User profile and select Properties.
- Click the Security tab, under Group or user names menu, select your user name and click on Edit.
- Click on Full control check box under Permissions for authenticated users and click on Apply and OK.