How do you fix There are currently no Power Options available Windows 10?
Use the Power Troubleshooter
- Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
- Select Update & Security on the Settings window.
- From the left sidebar, choose Troubleshoot.
- Click Additional troubleshooters on the right.
- Scroll down the troubleshooter list to Power. …
- Click Run the troubleshooter.
How do I enable Power Options in Windows 10?
Press Windows+X to show the menu, and choose Power Options on it. Way 2: Open Power Options via search. Type power op in the search box on taskbar, and select Power Options in the results. Way 3: Open Power Options in Control Panel.
Why did my Power Options disappear?
Many users have reported variations of missing power plans, such as only balance power plan is available and the high performance power plan is missing. This could be due to a system corruption or a Windows Update recently installed which may have modified the registry or tweaked the power options.
Why shut down option is not showing in Windows 10?
Press Windows + R keys together to open the run dialog. Type regedit and hit enter. In Regedit navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesExplorer. In the right pane, if this key (NoClose) is set to 1, double clock it and set it to 0.
Why is Alt F4 not working?
If the Alt + F4 combo fails to do what it is supposed to do, then press the Fn key and try the Alt + F4 shortcut again. … Try pressing Fn + F4. If you still cannot notice any change, try holding down Fn for a few seconds. If that doesn’t work too, try ALT + Fn + F4.
How do I restore power settings in Windows 10?
To restore the power plan’s default settings in Windows 10, do the following.
- Open advanced power options.
- In the drop-down list, select the desired power plan you want to reset to defaults.
- Click on the button Restore plan settings.
How do I restore power options?
How To Reset a Single Power Plan to Default Settings
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Open System settings.
- Open “Power & sleep” and there “Additional power settings”
- Open power plan settings. …
- Click on “Change advanced power settings”
- Switch selected power plan if required. …
- Click “Restore plan defaults”
Where is the sleep button on Windows 10?
- Open power options: For Windows 10, select Start , then select Settings > System > Power & sleep > Additional power settings. …
- Do one of the following: …
- When you’re ready to make your PC sleep, just press the power button on your desktop, tablet, or laptop, or close your laptop’s lid.
How do I enable power options?
How Do I Change the Power Settings On My Windows Computer?
- Click on “Start.”
- Click “Control Panel”
- Click “Power Options”
- Click “Change battery settings”
- Select the power profile you desire.
How do I find hidden power plans in Windows 10?
You can unhide the other Power Plans by running this Command: Type CMD in Start Search, right click Command Prompt result to Run as Administrator. Copy and paste powercfg -restoredefaultschemes and press Enter.